Skip to content

Fundraiser Update

September 27, 2010

Unfortunately, the fundraiser scheduled for Friday, October 1 has been postponed until further notice.

Have input on what you want to see at our fundraiser? Join the discussion on our Google Group.

There will also be no official meeting this Tuesday, though much topic discussion will be added to the Google Group. Further meetings will continue, though likely not every week.

An update on the wonders of New York City Makerfaire 2010 will be up later this week.

Thanks everyone!

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: